Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Wisconsin ~ The Fishing

Wow, I really dont think I have ever gone this long without blogging. Tells you how insanely busy things have been around here. We left on July 10th and really never stopped with craziness of some sort until just a couple of days ago. I am just now feeling back at home and settled in even though it has been a good couple of weeks. Im feeling caught up though...so time to blog!
So much to blog about but let's start with baby steps.


My kids sure did get their fill of fishing in while in Wisconsin. I know they each caught something...especially Ty who got a special fishing tour with his Uncle Kirby and Great Uncle Bob to the "Honey Pot" where the fish were biting. Uncle Kirby even surprised Ty with a new fishing pole...he was so excited. I got a few really sweet pictures on the first evening of fishing on the dock with their cousins.


6 comments:

Kristie said...

love those shots!

Good to see you are home and settled back in :)

Lindsay said...

Beautiful shots ... it must be silhouette season :)

Welcome back to the world of blogging ...

Misty said...

Oh' that first picture is AMAZING!
And, your banner... VERY sweet!
It made me happy to click here today and see a new banner AND a new post. (pathetic, I know)
It's the little things, right?
:)
Fun to see you last night, already looking forward to next month.
azine

Katie said...

sweet memories!

Michelle said...

I love the pictures... the color is amazing. It's great to hear that you are starting to unwind back into life. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your new banner! Fantastic pictures!! I'm anxious to see all your vacation pics. I heard there is a really cute one of Piper and John chatting together. Are they posted anywhere? Grandma Karen