Monday, November 16, 2009

Looking forward to December 1st!

This is one of the reasons I have been so quiet lately. This is 7 boxes of Christmas Cards ordered that I have shot, processed, designed, sent off to the lab and packaged over the last few weeks. I have 1300 cards sitting nicely waiting for the prints join them in their bags and then sent off to clients. Feels so good to have those off my place. (although I have about 20 more sessions to do this for before December 1st). I'm not going insane. Really I'm not!

4 comments:

Katie said...

that is awesome, Shannon! I hope your December is just perfect!

shara said...

and your doing all of this coffee free? bless you my friend. happy tuesday shannon!

Sweet Blessings said...

Looks like life is just plain GOOD at your house :D Praying going caffiene-free is going GOOD for you too...Sweet blessings!

Lindsay said...

all those gifts on your porch that many, many people will enjoy :) Here's to a GREAT December with your family!