Monday, March 09, 2009

A Kid's Quiz on their Mama

This questionare is going around Face Book. I just had to post it here too. Very revealing I think.
Answers courtesy of:
Emery
Ty
Piper
Mike (he wanted to play too.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
E~Your Bum-Bum's cute
T~Turn off the Wii
P~I love you
M~Listen

2. What makes mom happy?
E~When I kiss you
T~Kissies
P~Hugging
M~Coffee

3. What makes mom sad?
E~When you and daddy fight
T~Not giving you kissies
P~I dont like your shirt
M~Hallmark commercials

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
E~Tickle me
T~Tickle you
P~Funny Faces
M~Goofy things you do

5. What was your mom like as a child?
E~Playful
T~The same as you are right now.
P~You liked turtles (um?...)
M~Spoiled

6. How old is your mom?
E~33
T~43
P~16
M~33 (no one got it right)

7. How tall is your mom?
E~Like a Parent.
T~I dont know.
P~This Many (as she held her hand to her forehead)
M~5.4

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
E~American Idol
T~Funny shows
P~Commercials
M~How I met your Mother.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
E~Take photoshoots
T~Go on your computer
P~Work on the Puter
M~Email me.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
E~That you love me.
T~Taking pictures
P~Doing Shows
M~Making Cupcakes

11. What is your mom really good at?
E~Reading (my college friends are dying laughing right now)
T~Taking pictures
P~Working (sad)
M~Being a Mommy.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
E~Doing the splits
T~Doing the splits all the way. (what the heck...where is this coming from?)
P~I dont know
M~Negotiating/Haggeling.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
E~Photoshoots
T~Hang Pictures up.
P~"that's a good one, play with me." ( i love this answer!)
M~Mommy/Photography

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
E~Turkey
T~Steak
P~Cupcakes
M~Roast

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
E~You say that I am talented.
T~I dont know
P~Loving
M~Your faith

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
E~A photoshoot girl
T~An Indian
P~Olivia (um...she's a pig, nice!)
M~That's a dumb question.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
E~Play Fashion
T~Play Robots (um...I dont remember this)
P~Play
M~Watch TV

18. How are you and your mom the same?
E~We tickle each other.
T~Same color eyes.
P~We act the same (we both the babies in the family...so that's true)
M~Cougars

19. How are you and your mom different?
E~You like Asparagus and I dont.
T~You have brown hair
P~I dont know
M~Our Passion for the Cougars

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
E~Everyday when I come home from school she kisses me.
T~huh...I have to think about that..."because Jesus is with us"
P~Kisses
M~Cougars (see a trend, I this is because I am supportive of his frequent trips to the games)

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
E~The Daisy Bucket
T~See Fishies (yeah, again...no clue?)
P~Stores
M~Starbucks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the splits answer, you used to do them quite well. What a fun game.
Mom

Shalyse said...

Hi Shannon,

thanks for commenting on my blog. I just saw it, something is going on weird with my blog! :-) but yes, my friend does have a blog...it's www.posyforhipchicks.blogspot.com her stuff is absolutely ADORABLE! I wear her stuff all the time! :-) hope you have a great day!!

Tiffany said...

Pipers comment to number 3 made me laugh out loud.

Sweet Blessings said...

This post was GREAT! I LOVE how your kids see you..how fun to get to catch a glimpse of it yourself! Have a GREAT Wednesday! Sweet blessings!

Lindsay said...

are you going blonde? :)

Shannon said...

Still undecided.