Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The Melting Pot

This is a very bad post for me to be doing right now. It's snack hour...but I am counting points to try to loose a few pounds. So I am starving and all I want to do after seeing these pictures is eat!!!

Anyhoo...Mike and I got a date night while we were in Seattle. It was awesome! Date night rarely happens for us, so it is always a treat. We joined Luke and Jamie at the melting pot and pigged out! So good!! Of course...camera was in tow.
Word of advice. If going to the Melting Pot, go with friends whom you are really comfortable with and get along with well, because your there for hours. Of course, Jamie and Luke fit that description of friendship quite well. Love you guys!







12 comments:

MyOhMy said...

one of my favorite splurges... yum!

Nicole said...

Love you in that hat! Looks like great food and great friends!

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe I ate steak, pork and chicken that swam in the same broth bath with lopster and other nasty friends of the sea!

Sweet Blessings said...

Yeahhhhhh for date nights...and chocolate :D I've heard of the Melting Pot before...I must add that to my list of things to try! Have a great day! Sweet blessings!

Leslie said...

Yummy! Love that place! And Mikes comment cracked me up! :)

Katie said...

Yum yum yum!! Yep, the one time Cam and I went to the MP, we were there for over three hours!

You look adorable in your hat :)

Lindsay said...

never been ... hope to go someday!!

I guess I'll just enjoy it on my kitchen table until I get to the big city :)

Tiffany said...

ooooooohhhhh yyuuuummmm (drooling right now)
Which chocolate fondue did you get?!

Shannon said...

The Smores Fondue...nummy!

Sue said...

Such a cute hat---so, so cute!!

Angela said...

Wishing I was there right now!

Melissa said...

MMM looks good! I have never heard of that place. Your hat is adorable on you! Miss you guys!