Thursday, June 18, 2009

Home For Sale!



I know I have been a slacker on the blog. I feel like life has been a whirlwind! I do have fun pics to share eventually. Pictures of camp, VBS, etc...


But for now all I have been focusing on is getting this house on the market. It is official!! The house is for sale. I can not tell you how tiring it has been getting it ready. I am convinced those who always have a neat and tidy house...have no life other than cleaning. I just don't know how they do it. But the house is in tip top shape...now if we could only live somewhere else to keep i that way till it sells.

Here is the link to our listing. We are going to try to sell it ourselves...so spread the word.


6 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations! What a huge feeling of accomplishment that must be. And, what a coincidence...we just made an offer on a house tonight :)
Best of luck to both of us!
Are you guys wanting to stay in the same area?

Kristie said...

Wohoo!!! Good luck!! I hear you on getting your house ready to sell...it is a tough job!!

Sweet Blessings said...

Praying God sends the perfect buyer your way soon...(before you have to clean again that is :D)! Sounds like Summer has been going great for you and yours....may it continue to be filled with many, many Sweet blessings!

Lindsay said...

exciting stuff in your world ... the pictures are great!

Praying that things happen quickly and smoothly!

Kimberly said...

Your house looks great--best of luck on the sale!

Tiffany said...

Yay! Happy House Hunting!
I think your house ALWAYS looks fabulouse inside and out! :o)