Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Piper's Last Day

Last Thursday was Piper's last day of school. It's always so bitter sweet. Especially this year since I know I will not be having anymore kiddos going thru Miss Tammy and Miss Suzy's class. This brought on a few tears. They both have such special gifts for the little three-year-old's hearts. We will miss them dearly. Oh man, what a mess I will be next May when I say goodbye to the pre-school completely. (okay, let's not go there!)
Here are the highlights. Fun playing at Megan's house with all her little friends. Although, you will mostly see her and Zeke in the pictures ;).















5 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my word the pic of Pips praying melts my heart!

Lindsay said...

I'm with Ang ... the praying picture is PERFECT!

You captured the day beautifully!!

Sweet Blessings said...

Oh, just looking at those pictues made me teary-eyed! Thank YOU for capturing the moment in magical ways...(YOU made Miss Susy and I look really good :D) We have been so blessed by your family...!!! Maybe you could just adopt and keep bringing them to us :D Have the BEST day!!! Sweet blessings!

Nicole said...

What a Sweet girl you have. I love the one of her praying.

Katie said...

Piper has always had the most heart warming smile :) What a sweet girl!!