Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bye Bye Fishies

So some of you know that Mike and I are looking for a bigger house. That means getting this sweet little house of mine Sell Ready. So the Fish must go. Sad...Ty had a hard time, but I took pictures and told him we would make a scrapbook of all the rooms so he could always remember this house. (thank Crystal for that idea!) I think it will be really hard on me when it comes to painting my kids rooms. Oh the love and attention that went into painting those! Ugg! What an emotional process this past two weeks have been, and it is only the beginning.




And just a random of Piper playing in her little house (aka, mommy's boxes from the lab)





9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the verse on the wall ... and your new house will have wonderful walls :) I just know it!

Angela said...

Yep such exciting stuff to come! A scrapbook is a great idea!

Michelle said...

Saw Mike at WalMart today. Starting a new chapter.

Kristie said...

So excited for you guys!!

Once they get to pick out rooms in your new house they will be pumped!!:)

Anonymous said...

Ty is like Alec, if we even talk about another house he says no way! Change is not fun for some, but it will be o.k. Plus, your current house will never look so good as it does when you get it ready to sell.
Michelle

Sweet Blessings said...

Saying goodby is always hard...but, whenever God calls us to do that...it just means HE has even more AMAZING things ahead for us...I can't wait to see how He guides and blesses your family! :D Besides, just think of all the new ways you can paint & decorate :D Have the BEST Monday! Sweet blessings!

Nicole said...

Oh I love the Fishies. I can not wait to see the way you decorate the new house whenever it is found!

I have a picture of me sleeping in a box just like that when I was little :)

Molly said...

Good luck with your house search Shan! I bet the prospect of more space is exciting for you!!

Kailin said...

Best wishes with your house...that bathroom rocks!

I love your house. The scrapbook of the rooms is a great idea:)