Saturday, May 30, 2009

Let me PERSUADE you to join our Book Club!


Okay Ladies! (local ladies that is)


Katie and I have decided to start a Book Club! And we are looking for those who want to join in!

What does it entail?


  • Read a book every month!

  • Come ready to discuss it at the book club meeting.

What & When is the Meeting?



  • Dinner out with the ladies! (how cool is that!)

  • Every 4th Friday of the month at 6pm (schedule may change from time to time depending on the majorities Schedule)

What are we reading?



  • Books will vary and will be chosen at the end of each book club meeting. Come to the first meeting with a list and we will go from there.

  • Im in the process of getting information from other ladies who have done book club meetings for years on the best way to make this work. I'll come with some guidelines to the first meeting.

  • June Book Club Book is a Classic: PERSUASION, by Jane Austin

FIRST MEETING JUNE 26TH AT 6PM.


Email me or Katie A. if you are interested and we will keep you informed on the location for our first meeting.


4 comments:

Angela said...

ok Im in!

Michelle said...

probably in. (I've gotta get my first syllabus and see what else I will be reading)

Katie said...

Yay! This will be so fun :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you and your "club members" I've been in a Book Club for a few years now and will gladly share with you some of our favorite reads.
Shanna G-H
P.S. Sad to hear you may be moving from the neighborhood. I will not be telling the kids anytime soon.