Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Todays outfit!

I'm thinking fashion design is in her future. Her grandma brought home from New York a Fashion sketching kit. Mike and are were blown away by her sketching abilities. We are just a little bit proud ;). Em definitly knows that the key to any outfit is accessories ;). All the down to her blueberry silver necklace.

I took this picture from my bed. I am down for the count with some sort of virus. Thankfully I have my phone to keep me connected to the world...

This post is evidence that the pain meds I am on make me really silly and random and happy happy. (Dangerous I know)

Okay done with my fever stricken blog post.

6 comments:

Kristie said...

oh man stink that you are sick!

At least you are happy about it :)

Jamie said...

First off, I'm sorry that you're so sick. Not good! Second, Eme is awesome!! I'll be looking for her on future seasons of Project Runway!

Kimberly said...

Ditto what Jamie said--she's going to be a Project Runway star for sure. What style!!

Katie said...

Bummer, Shannon! I hope you feel better SOON!!

Eme is darling :)

Nicole said...

I need to get her autograph NOW!!
She is so cute!

Hope you are feeling better SOON!!

Michelle said...

She's so stinkin cute! Talent runs in her blood!