Friday, September 07, 2007

A PSA and some Details...

Just a post to share some information.

One: Mike wanted all to know he just recently found out that if you are on the "no call list" for solicitors, that list expires after 5 years, you can check on it and re-up. This is for those who despise "those kind of calls"

Two: For anyone who may be wondering if I am doing Wink's Ink this year for holiday cards, I am not. This was a hard decision for me, but after starting my photography business, the concept behind Wink's Ink would be a conflict of interest for my business. I made the decision to strive for excellence in print quality of all my portraits and products by maintaining control of where they are printed. It would not be a fair or a wise business decision to allow the same card designs to be used for Wink's Ink and let those people print them off themselves, but not allow a print release for my photography client's Christmas cards.

By ensuring top quality printing of holiday cards, the prices will be higher than if you printed them at Costco. And I do understand if some of my Portrait Customers do not want to pay those prices. Please do not think you will hurt my feelings if you order holiday cards somewhere else. Also for those of you who like to design your own card or like to send thousands out and want to cut cost, I do offer digital images once specific sales are met. If you want the details for that please email me.

Hope that makes sense and please stay tuned to my photo blog for more information on my holiday specials.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

We gotta get signed up for a holiday photo shoot...talk to you soon!