Sunday, November 18, 2007

Help with the Details...

Okay, I am sitting here at 10:15 ready to publish my new pricing structure before I leave tomorrow for vacation. But my brain is fried and I cant think of clever names for my Print Collections. I am trying to tie in the whole "details" theme. Or maybe even the how "defining" theme. I am drawing a blank...so does anyone have any fun suggestions?

I have a Large collection (including a Session Album)
A Medium Collection (including a dvd slideshow of the session)
And a Small album that is basically prints and the mini-proofbook.

Some fun things I have already named:

My wedding collection is called "All the Details" Because basically i am only offering one large package packed with goodies.

And my belly and baby session is now called the Bump & Bundle. I was pretty excited that I came up with that!

So any help from my creative friends & family would be great!! Because I really want it done with!!

10 comments:

Glory Laine said...

Ok so the large one could be...."Every Little Thing"
The medium could be, "Moving Details" (Because of the slideshow.)
The small "Little Bits"

Hope this helped the writers block.

Lindsay said...

I like Rebecca's :)

Anonymous said...

I love "Little Bits"
Sis Michelle

Stacy said...

Definitely Defining
Decadent Details
Divine Details
DeFINEing

Kailin said...

Okay, I am not so creative, I just wanted to say that I am so excited for you and how things are progressing.
Have fun in Seattle:)

Angela said...

"Little Bits" is pretty cute!

Shannon said...

Sweet! Keep them coming.

(i had to publish the updates on the website under boring names for now until I can choose between all the good ideas.)

Anonymous said...

Okay the creative hat isn't working at this point but I have to say I have spent about the last 45 minutes looking through Defining Details and past Blogs and I can't wait to have an excuse for you to take some photos! Good job girlie! Happy Thanksgiving...

Anonymous said...

What about "Mini-Me" for the small package??
Sis M

Stacy said...

No creative juices flowing, but I like what the first comment...sorry, no more ideas here...