Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Home of Defining Details ~ Before

Okay, a post finally. I feel much better today. I am trying to stick to a new nightly schedule to make my life work a little better. Typically I put the kids to bed at 8 and then work until 11.

Now we are putting kids to bed at 8, having Mike and Shannon time for a hour, no TV or Computers! Then bed for me at 10. This morning was much happier!! Here's hoping I stick to it.


Okay so one to the Before Pictures. This is the cute little office my very generous friend Dottie is letting me use. She is the new owner of the Petal Pusher. Check out her new site, designed my love. It needs a fresh coat of paint, some cute furnishings (still searching for) and a ton of big enlargements of my work! I can not wait to show you the after pictures. (this post is also to keep me motivated to go down there and work on the office)


So starting January, all my clients will get their on-line gallery a couple of days before their in person proofing session where they get to come down to this little office, enjoy a cup of coffee, sit on a cozy chair and see their proofs displayed on a sweet little slide show (on my computer). I am hoping to even have a few proofs printed off so they can see what my final prints look like. So excited for the upcoming year!





18 comments:

Kristie said...

Yeah!!! So excited for you! I'm ready with paint brush...if you need me!:)

Good luck on your new schedule! I always have intentions of getting to bed by 10 but somehow it always turns into midnight...hmmm...

Glad to see you are feeling better!

Tiffany said...

How exciting!! That is so fun! Can't wait to see the new office!
Good luck with your new schedule-- hope your getting more rest. :o)

Angela said...

So excited for you! I know that office is going to be adorable!

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! :)

Melissa said...

Have fun with your new office. Let us know if you need any help.

Katie said...

How fun!! I can't wait to see it finished!

Leslie said...

That is so exciting Shany! I cannot wait to see the "after" picture...I know you will have it looking adorable!

Michelle said...

This is an amazing and exciting adventure! Ditto on Kristie's comment, I LOVE to paint. Let me know if you would like a little help. :-)

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! You're moving up in the world. Do you and Mike have an hours worth of stuff to talk about? (not including the kids stuff)
Sis Michelle

Shannon said...

Okay Michelle that comment cracked me up. I think last night we talked about WAZZU's coaching changes. (and yes I was actually into the discussion).

We also have our bible study to do during that time for Small group on Sunday nights.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Shannon, that is so very awesome! I am so proud of you and am totally admiring you! Best of luck, I know you will rock the photography market in our town!
I think there is only one other place, so there should be plenty of room for another! Very, Very Cool!

Nicole said...

So exited for you and ready to help where ever needed. Glad I will get to see you at the shop.

Stacy said...

Love it! so exciting! keep the updates coming! and no I do not hate you for not posting...I haven't had anything exciting to post either! :)

Crystal said...

I finally get to see it! Can't wait for the after pictures! The new schedule sounds good- as I'm sitting here next to BJ blogging... :)

Tanya said...

Cute office....cute page layout...cute EVERYTHING!!! Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
you certainly have been blessed with a gift. your new heading is simply exciting. I talked with your Dad yesterday...Jill is coming home from the hospital today and surgery went well. She is very tired but has also been sick less than 2 weeks ago and the surgery took 4 hours!!! My husband joe will be put in the nursing home permanently when a bed is available. Keep us all in your prayers of thankfulness because God is being very good to us as He guides us thru this new part of the journey.
Keep letting your spirit soar.
Warmly,
Sue

Anonymous said...

your new banner reminds me of Emmery's hair!
(all the trimmings) :)

Stacy said...

love your new banner! cute, cute, cute!