Wednesday, November 07, 2007

See a little girl anywhere in this mess?



Aww...just when the room is clean they figure out a new game to play. I wasnt about to move it before nap time. And notice...piper is in her "ponies". And I say "ponies" because I dont want to type the word P*(a*$n&*T*I#e^s. There are full boards of sicko searching with fancy software for that word...I dont want them coming to my blog. So "ponies" or "doras" it is...since those are the characters on them. We do "pony" training this way...

  • first start them out in nothing...they learn quickly to recognize when the p.p. is coming. Though they are nunga punga around the house for days. (nunga punga...east indian for birthday suit)
  • then put them in "ponies", and tell them if they p.p. in them the Pony with cry. Yesterday Piper kept pulling at her "ponies" to see them cry. "I dont see them crying...." she said. Smart girl!
  • Then we ease them into their pants...this usually is where they get stumped up and forget the "ponies" are on...lots of accidents. But eventually it works.

I didnt mean to put her to bed in her Ponies after only 2 days of training. I'll report back on if she wakes up dry...she's still sleeping.

8 comments:

Kristie said...

good luck with the training!

Katie said...

Adorable picture....looks like some sort of puzzle I once pieced together (of course minus the little one in her "ponies") :)

It's fun to hear how different people train. I wonder if training Claire will be anywhere near the same as it was for our boys?!

Anonymous said...

great advice, you will have to remind me of that someday when it's my turn to "train".
Ang

Crystal said...

Awww! Very sweet! Nice advice about the wording... never thought of that. Of course I've got a lot to learn only being at this for 2 weeks!

Leslie said...

Okay that is such a sweet picture. Love the advice too...I am sure I will need it here real soon!

Lindsay said...

Can Mason come live at your house for a couple of weeks... around December? or maybe even now?

I'm pretty sure we're not anywhere close yet... but maybe.

Michelle said...

Love the ponies...we have those too! I noticed them right off the bat. She's a cutie-for sure!

Nicole said...

What a cute picture. Whitney does so much better without "ponies" what a fun time "pony" training Nick was so easy.