Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sickies

Well, an update on our little hospital ward. The kid woke up this morning ready to run a marathon, Mike on the other hand went to bed last night sick. And Piper, well she's happy happy, but every once in a while just randomly throws up. Strange, not sure what is going on with her. And I have super mommy strength going on because I have yet to get sick. I might eat those words, and then get sick on them. Lovely I know.

I will leave you with some sweet pics of the girls. So you think they are watching Dora or Elmo? Nope; "Singing In The Rain." That's my little ladies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for the girls, Emery is good to train her sister on musicals.
I am glad they are doing better, hopefully Piper will quit getting sick. Maybe the older ones can get in some VBS time.
Sorry to hear Mike has it now, I will pray you don't get it.
Love, Mom

Kristie said...

Praying I will see you at VBS tomorrow! The boys are having such a good time. They are sleeping with their shakers and Bible buddies tonight!:)

Anonymous said...

Poor girls, you can tell Pips doesn't feel well. Hope everyone is better today and that you don't get it for sure!
Michelle