Saturday, November 15, 2008

Babies!


So apparently you all know me better than I know myself...because this little man is here to stay. As I type this he is attacking my fingers! He has got some mad Kung Fu moves so we named him Tia Long...He resembles him quite a bit too. (if you havent seen Kung Fu Panda...then rent it.) Ty calls him Tiawan.


We have another baby in our lives as well. Tonight my brother Mark welcomed a third boy into his family. Micah Parker "last name here". He was 8.3 and came in a hurry. My parents were here visiting for the weekend and when they called to check in with Stacy they said labor was progressing and they were heading to the hospital. We thought for sure my parents would make the 4 hr drive with plenty of time to spare. Nope...he was born about 2.5 hours later.

I can not wait to go see him next week. They think he looks alot like his brother Kael (who also had a birthday today). Grandma thinks he looks like Ty, which is funny to us because we think Ty looks just like his uncle Mark & cousin Kingsley. So he fits right in no matter what.


Okay, must go...the cat is eating my paper work.

10 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats on the whole bit!!! Wow another boy for your bro!!!! That's awesome...I know you will post pictures :) Can't wait to see 'em. Good luck with the new kitty...sooo cute!

Michelle said...

Congrats, Auntie Shanny! Again, I love baby anything. :) Bring on the babies.

Leslie said...

So exciting Shany! Tell Mark and the fam Congrats for me. I love his name. And yes I knew that kitty would not be leaving your house...so cute!:)

Angela said...

Yeah for babies!!!

Crystal said...

Congratulations to your family!

LOVE the name for the kitty!

Sweet Blessings said...

Yeahhhh....I'm so excited you have a new "baby" at your house..and in your family! There is nothing that brings a smile, quite like knew babies! May you enjoy every moment with both of them! Sweet blessings!

P.S. $50...REALLY?????

Jamie said...

Busy, busy day for you and your family! Congratulations all around!

(and that's the cutest little kitten I think I've ever seen!)

Katie said...

Oh yeah, he's FEROCIOUS!! haha!

that $50 thing is kinda weirding me out...

Melissa said...

You are funny! WE ARE NOT KEEPING HIM! He is very cute!

Tiffany said...

I KNEW it! :o) Who can resist a baby kitty!

My kitty should be named after some Kung Fu move or something.
"Nala" is named after the lioness on lion king! She's psycho!