Monday, November 10, 2008

Movie Weekend!

It's been a little bit of a blog hiatus, I'm digging out of a very busy season! Which really wont be over for about a month. But I am looking forward to slowing down a bit. This weekend wasn't any different, very packed full...but in the down time instead of working on the computer, I sat down with my family and watched several movies! I needed that.

It started out on Friday night. I took my girls to see High School Musical 3. And loved every minute of it. My girls are just an excuse for me to be able to see it! I think I was more excited then them.
Ty and Mike however would not have HSM3. (although I know Ty will enjoy in on dvd). They went and saw Madagascar 2.

After the movies we had dinner with friends. Woke up early on Saturday for breakfast at Roy & Venitas and then off to Pullman for a game with the W family. Good times (despite the outcome).
Yesterday, I had a couple photo shoots to make up for a previous Saturday full of shoots that were cancelled by the rain. I wanted to just come home and veg on the couch. So off to Hollywood video to stock up. I came home with:


And this one for Mike and I, it was disappointing. Do you really have to bring Aliens into everything?
The kids don't have school today or tomorrow. I'm thinking the movies may continue...this mama has lots of work to catch up to! Enjoy your short weeks everyone.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Movie mania continues at my house as well! :) Hey... it is a break from the heavy academics they are dealing with. :) No guilt.

Molly said...

I was just thinking last night (as Jillian was watching "Tinkerbell") that I really wish that some medical professional would come out with a study proving that 1/2 hour to an hour of tv a day is actually GOOD for children! TV/movie time provides a much needed break in our household!

Molly :)

Katie said...

Movies are so fun!! This weekend I watched Definitely, Maybe (during the poker playing) and loved it!!

Sweet Blessings said...

Yeahhhh....so happy you got to enjoy some down time just vegging out with your family! Nothing better than snuggling up to those you love and watching a good show!!! Hope you get to do that at least a couple more times before the holiday craziness hits! Sweet blessings!

Kailin said...

Just watched HSM3 with Elly and her little girlfriends. The movie was great...however there were a few questionable obsessed mamas in the theatre!

Crystal said...

Can't wait to see the girls faces when they see HSM3! Enjoyed the game despite the outcome! :)