Monday, February 09, 2009

25 Random things about me.

....I know I have done this 1000 times but it is all the rage on Facebook right now and so I thought I would post it here too. Oh the peer pressure!! ;).

I'm not tagging anyone though...the pressure stops here!!

1. I vividly remember my first day of 2nd grade. Everything after that is pretty much a blur.
2. I used to have a big crush on Boy George. I'm pretty sure I didn't fully understand the reason why he wore make-up.
3. I really wish I could pull off the Gwen Stefanie look...I have to keep reminding myself I am 34 years old.
4. I am wearing really ugly jeans today. Who said the "mom jean" style has to come back in?
5. I've been wearing old spice deodorant since October. AND I AM NOT ASHAMED! (its a long story)
6. Mike does not wear Old Spice. I like his arm pits :).
7. Are you starting to see the inner-freak in me?
8. I have two pair of boxer shorts since my freshman year in college, 15 years ago. I love wearing them to bed. (they aren't gross, I promise)
9. I had a disturbing dream about one of my best friends mother-in-laws and Paul Newman last night.
10. I have three cats.
11. One of which, the baby, takes a shower with me every morning. He's quirky.
12. Before him all of our cats were named after Cougar Football Players (or coaches)
13. I am in the running for the "Freshest Photo Blogs" Contest. Go to www.definingdetails.com/blog for details how to vote for me. (nice plug huh ;)
14. Really...I'm only on #14.
15. I think I threw my shoulder out with my new lens on Saturday.
16. I'm not sure I am going to love this lens...I better, cha-ching!
17. I miss a good Seattle downpour every once in a while.
18. I don't miss the constant drizzle.
19. I miss warm Las Vegas nights.
20. I don't miss the T&A billboards reminding husbands that their "normal" wives are fat...or that they really need to install a stripper pole in the bedroom. (no that was not from personal experience)
21. I have acrylic nails for the first time...and although they are pretty...I hate typing with them, and I really don't like shelling out the $20 every two weeks. (but I'm getting them filled tomorrow ;)
22. I love running a business.
23. I wish I didn't have control issues and could outsource some of the stuff though.
24. I took some sweet pictures of Piper this Saturday...can't share them til her birthday on the 22nd though.
25. I loved being 25...but the 30's are the best!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I can't find your blog to vote. Can you tell what the picture looks like?
Michelle

Shannon said...

Apparently it is on different pages depending on big your screen resolution is.
I put up a thumbnail picture of what it should look like on my photoblog.

Katie said...

Boy George, huh? ;) Love your list.
I couldn't find your blog on there either....I guess I'll look a little harder.

Lindsay said...

how is the aligator cake?? :)

** we went to DQ **

Sweet Blessings said...

You make me laugh...You are right ...30's are better than 25...but, just wait until you hit the 40's...definitely the BEST!!! Have a great Wednesday...Sweet blessings!