Thursday, February 05, 2009

A Pet Post.

PREFACE: Don't freak out...we did not get a new dog! This is my canine niece Crumbs. She's a English Staffordshire Terrier and the sweetest little family dog. And yes I could cuddle with her on the couch during the super bowl because she is the perfect size and doesn't shed or smell! Got to love that about a dog.
To think I had 4 days with my sister and her family in town and the only two pictures taken were of their dog. Oops.


And here is our baby of the family. Tai Lung. Okay I know I have said this about all of my cats...but he is one of the best ever. (i have completely turned into a cat person...all because of the awesome cats I have).
~He's very much a lap cat.
~loves to play but not too frisky. Unless of course you are another cat then he's wild.
~Loves to be right were all the action is. The more people around the better.
~Let's the kids do all sorts of stuff to him.
~Takes shower and baths with mama. Not kidding. He perches on the edge. Sometimes attempts to climb out on my shoulders when I am in the bath. In the shower he stays behind the inner curtain but gets down in the tub to lap the water. He's learned not to go near the bath with kids in it...or he ends up in the water.
~He's smart enough to figure out how to unlock the cat door.
~He's won over the hearts of the other two cats...even Mr. Old Soul Swogger who was none to happy with the baby at first.
~Brave enough to go right up to Mav and bat at his tail or lick his face. Maverick is becoming tolerant...good boy Mav.
~He's a mama boy...doesn't like to stray farther than the front porch.
~Plus he's just too pretty. I LOVE HIM!
Check out how big his paws are! He's our tiger for sure!
I always thought it a tad strange/gross if people had more than two cats...and now we have are "those" type of people. And I'm all right with it. Good thing cats clean up after themselves!

And there is my random pet post for the day!

3 comments:

Amy Tolar said...

Oh, I love your cat! I'm so jealous - I can't wait until we get one now that we're moved in!

Nicole said...

Love your Tai Lung. At least my kids can get their cat fix at your house.

Sweet Blessings said...

Love your PET post....what can you say...Pets...you just got to have them, & Love them, and before you know it..they own you :D Have a great Friday! Sweet blessings!

P.S. I am one of those Crazy "Cat" ladies..ha, ha...I have 8 barn cats...Not by choice, however, a Mama cat just showed up one day with her babies :D (and, what's a girl to do???...So, they've all been to the vet to prevent further babies, and life is good for them!)