Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cupcake Love.

Last night was the annual Cake Auction for BLPS. This time it was Pip's turn. I made a "box of chocolates" cupcake tray. I got the idea of this awesome book Mike got me for Christmas. Of course we ended up buying back...we do every year I think. I wanted to buy it back so I could gift it to some special people. We also got suckered in (by Ty) to buying the alligator cake below. It was also made from a designs out of the same Hello, Cupcake book. Our house is filled with sugar and frosting right now...and will be until after Piper's Birthday when I am going to attempt some more details cupcake designs.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I loved your box of cupcakes :)

Hope that alligator tasted as good as it looked :)

Anonymous said...

The valentine box of cupcakes are adorable!! What a great idea! The alligator is so cute. It looks like it's really big!! Guess you do have lots of sugar there!

Amy Tolar said...

Those cakes are AWESOME! You did a great job on the Valentine's Chocolates ones! How cute!

I got that same book for Christmas from Aaron, and I can't wait to use one of the ideas for Reagan's birthday later this month!

Katie said...

So cute! Sounds like a great book.

Sweet Blessings said...

Totally Awesome....do I have talented MOM's in my classes this year or what ??? I think you could use the box of candy look for many, many occassions! How great that must be to gift someone with such a sweet blessing!!!

Sweet Blessings said...

P.S. Hey, I just got a great idea...wouldn't that be an AWESOME fund raiser for a church during Valentines Day??? There you go..you own little side-business :D Sweet blessings!

Tiffany said...

WOW!! Your the mom that everyone is jealous of! :o)

SOOO cute!

Crystal said...

Mmmm... that makes my mouth water!