Wednesday, July 13, 2005

80's Flash Back.


I found this picture while looking through college/post college pictures for a project. Totally cracked me up. We were obviously at an "Eighties"Themed Party. I am the Tart in the middle. I think I was going for the Madonna look. These are my best girlfriends..."the ya-ya's" We did everything together...I miss those days. I got married and moved to Vegas shortly after this was taken. But no matter how long I have been away my friendships still remain. I love you guys so much. Thanks for your friendships!!! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we went out in public in those clothes. I remeber Jamie had just gotten her hair cut that day, we had spent hours perfecting our nasty make-up, and laughing all the while. Funny, I think the party wasn't even fun, but we never need a party to have a good time. I'd be lost without my girls!

Annie

Shannon said...

Okay...Annie, I need your memory. I dont remember a single thing about that night except thru the pictures and a very faint visual of the house the party was at. That's it!

Anonymous said...

The party was at the house that Jen Madden and her roommates lived in, just a block or two away from Jinx's house on Queen Anne. Annie's right...the party itself wasn't that fun, but getting together at Jinx's beforehand was a riot!! Thanks for posting this picture, Shan :)

Jamie

Tracy said...

I just wanted to check out what happens if I leave a message. I have been at this computer for like 50 hours trying to get my Blog to look as cool as yours. So now I've gone from knowing nothing about Blogging to being addicted. Great! :)

Tracy said...

Cool ... it leaves a little picture!!!!