Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A-Z of Me

My sister Michelle and I. It was fun to see her this weekend, we dont see eachother enough.

I stole this ABC of Me from my friend Misty's Blog.

A - Act your age - 30. It only hurt for one day...just like Jamie said.
B - Breast size - hmm...well that depends, I am nursing now...so bigger than usual...they keep dropping though!!
C - Chore you hate - EVERYTHING!!! (my mommy didnt make me do many chores)
D - Dad's name - Emery Brooks... and Alan Michael ( long story)
E - Essential makeup item - concealer
F - Favorite singer - Hmm...dont really have just one.
G - Gold or silver - Both
H - Hometown - Seattle, Wa
I - IceCream - anykind!! Love Peppermint Chip Blizzards. Okay now I want one.
J - Job title - Moooommmyyyy...
K - Kisses, what kind do you prefer - Little ones.
L - Living arrangements - Husband, three kids and two cats in a cute little house.
M - Meat, favorite kind - Cheeseburgers.
N - Number of kiddos - 3
O - Overnight hospital stays - 4, once with all three kids and then when I was born Im sure.
P - Packing habits - My motto for packing is "just in case"
Q - Quote that you love - "No Soup for You"
R - Religion - Not fond of the word religion ...but Christianity!
S - Siblings - 3 sisters, 2 brothers. (part of the long story)
T - Time you get up in the morning - hmm..3:30, 6ish...then again at 7 when Mike leaves.
U - Underwear of choice - Thong. (sorry...too much info)
V - Vegetable you can't stand - squash
W - Worst habit - picking my toes.
X - Xrays - yes, a few times
Y - Yummy food you make - hmm...my meatballs are pretty good.
Z - Zodiac sign -Libra...but I could care less.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe! This was fun to read!
Glad you used it!

Anonymous said...

Nice pic, of course I had to be wearing my favorite "Bud Light" sweatshirt for it.
Michelle