Thursday, July 21, 2005

Too Fast!!!



She's growing too fast. I want it to stop. My little baby is Five Months tomorrow. I can't believe it. Tonight she ate cereal for the first time. Bitter sweet for me. She gobbled it up like a pro, and ate quite a bit. Why can't they just stay this size forever. I love this picture I took over the weekend. Little Diva. She is be-jeweled (notice the rhinestones around her neck). Her Great Auntie Nanner gave her those. A Watkins woman has to have bling!! Her little expression on her face is what she looks like all the time. I swear her cheeks must hurt her because she is always smiling. I could just bite them, and I do quite often, it makes her giggle. Okay, now I am babbling about how in love I am with my baby. Yada yada yada. Don't Grow Too Fast Sweet Pips!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

What cutie pie! I love happy babies - I especially love girly, girls with Bling!

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby! She is always so happy...what a sweetheart! Gotta love the bling!
Can't wait to see her again.
Love, Leslie and Maggie

Anonymous said...

aaahh, she is such a little angel! Funny how quickly you can't imagine life before them, isn't it? She is so precious! And, LOVE the photo, too!