Sunday, April 16, 2006

Going On An Egg Hunt.







Here is a few of our Easter Egg hunt in the back yard. The kids kept asking when the Eggs would fall out of the sky. If you've seen Veggie Tales "The Easter Story" you'll know what they mean by falling out of the sky. Cassandra and Kenzi came over from next door while the kids were watching a movie and hid the eggs for me. The kids didn't have a clue. Next time they looked outside they saw that the eggs had fallen in our back yard!

Emery ran around crazy trying to get as many eggs in her basket. Ty on the other hand had to open each egg he found to see what was in it, before moving on to the next egg.

I'll have to post a picture of all of all the kids together in Easter Best. I took those on my film camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good day for a hunt, I didn't see Piper anywhere, guess she is waiting until next year to get in on it.
I know Ty well enough to know he was enjoying eating the goodies as much if not more than the hunt.
I am anxious to see them in the Easter best.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I loved it when my kids were little, seeing them enjoy the hunt. Now it's not so cute but they still had to do it.
Michelle