Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Over Committed? Maybe...

It is one of those weeks were I feel like I might be a bit over committed. I haven't been sleeping well, which is usually a sign that I am stressed about something. Could be the wedding designs due this week; the final orders due this week; the speech, newsletter and auction I have to prepare for MOPS tomorrow; the meeting I have tonight for a Women's retreat at church (oh by the way honey, I have a meeting tonight)...and add in the day to day stuff. Could be? Not sure I would function well without being so busy. Some how I seem to throw in some loads of laundry and get the family fed. The dusting however, does not get done. It's been a nice break this morning since Mike took Ty to work with him and Emery has pre-school. As I type this ,Mike calls and says Ty's attention span has just ran out and he wants to come home. We'll see how Emery does later this afternoon at daddy's work.

Anyway, I best leave and get my list done. Did I mention I have a speech to prepare...Okay, maybe Im a bit nervous. More on that in another post.

Just wanted to share some pictures of the work I am doing right now. I love orange! And Pips now that she is wearing her hair back. She hates it when mommy pulls her hair back...but she's so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee I didn't read anything about vacation bible school that you are co-chair of, that must be next week.
Seems like things come in bunches and then there is nothing, the end will be here soon I am sure and then you will wonder what you will do with yourself.
Hang in there,
Love, Mom

Lindsay said...

Love that you thrive off of your work as a mom, designer, wife and friend!
Hope the "speech" went well... and all of your projects too - God never gives us more than we can handle - thank goodness!
Oh yeah - I'll see you at the VBS meeting on Sunday... just one more thing huh?!
Happy week to you friend!