Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Big Girl Bed



Someone got a new bed last night! Not because we necessarily thought she was ready for it, but because the bedroom walls were shrinking in. So we built up. And by we I mean Mike. So the kids got bunks and Pips got a twin. After a couple hours of tossing and turning, a couple of rolls off the bed and a late night trip to wallyworld to pick up a bed rail she settled down and slept all night. Nap time went good too.

These arent the greatest pics, but I took them in complete darkness. The silly grin and shot of the back of Ty's head are due to the very bright flash.

Another step in realizing my baby isnt so much a baby anymore.

5 comments:

Angela said...

So cute! They are growing up way to fast.

Lindsay said...

Love it! I'm going to attempt to move Mason to a bed next week.

Anonymous said...

That is to cute they are growing up so fast i just wish both of mine would stay asleep or in their own beds all night.

Kristie said...

Mike did a great job on the beds! Little Pips went straight to the big bed, huh? John will be hanging out in the toddler bed for a while, I think!

Anonymous said...

This is such an exciting time for them, it's a big deal. Cute pictures. When you come to organize my pictures, maybe Mike can come and build me stuff!
Sis Michelle