Monday, September 25, 2006

Sneak Peeks!

I've been busy working on projects with the New Daisy Bucket Design Paper Release. They will be released at the Memory Trends Convention in Las Vegas in October. Such fun Papers to play with. And a few were even named after my children. How special! I'll post more as I create. "Your Heart" and "Sisterhood" Made with the Astor Park line.
"Tubular Ty" named after my dude from the Cool Dude Line.
"Puppy Love" from the Magical Moments Line
"Perfectly Piper" and "Enchanting Emery" named after my girls from the Bloomin Paisley line

"One Rare Moment" from the Southern Belle line

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Man oh man... you've been busy!
You are Martha... in the flesh.
Showers, invites, layouts, wall displays, photography... and still standing... amazing!
Give me some of that energy! :)

Love your work, love your home, love that I'm blessed to be your friend!

Kristie said...

You Rock! Enough said! Love you!

Heather said...

oh my goodness! Your work is DARLING! I love the papers - talk about awesome! Thanks for sharing your work today!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Very cool...can't wait to see these papers!

Anonymous said...

Wow what wonderful PPL's, Paper, Pictures and Layouts!!! I love them all.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly!
I will say it again, YOU ROCK! These are fabulous, Shannon! Love them.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those are amazing! God has truly blessed you with so many wonderful talents!
You are amazing Shany!
Love, Leslie

Michelle said...

I love your new banner..

Tessa Ann* said...

WOW!!!
I just love these papers and the layouts you have created!!!
So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow...you weren't kidding, you have been busy! Loved it, TFS!

Love you,
Katie