Saturday, September 02, 2006

It's Cougar Football Saturday!!!!


For all you die hards this phrase in the title brings back memories of waking up on Saturday mornings in Pullman to the sounds of the rally squad with bull horns roaming down greek row.

Mike still wakes up with the same excitement 10 years later and 300 miles away. The cougar flag is flying and the 8 foot butch is proudly displayed! I know, I know what some of you are thinking. Its only up on coug game days. Trust me I dont have any other blow up ornamaments for the yard for any other holiday. Yes, Cougar Football Saturdays are holidays in this house.

We were excited to share the first game of the season with our friends and fellow Cougs, Jason, Micki and their little sweetheart Megan. All the way from San Diego.

So it wasnt the best game, but it was fun to share it with friends we havent seen in way too long.

Here's to a fun filled Cougar Season. Next week is our first home game. Go Cougs!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piper needs a cheer leading outfit too.
Glad you could be with old friends
again.
Mom

Shannon said...

Her little Jean Dress has the Cougar Emblem on it...I was just blocking it with my arm.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! The blow up Coug is to funny!

Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristie said...

Now that's dedication! Ted was showing his Coug pride yesterday, however, it sounds like it wasn't enough! Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! And how great to have Jason and his family there too! Now I know why there was such revelry when I called yesterday!

Grandma Karen

Michelle said...

I was in the Cougar bookstore the other day (tir-cities campus)... and the little kids clothes were sooooooo cute! I did buy a bumper sticker.... which has yet to be put on. Go Cougs! :-)

Lindsay said...

Ian says: Go COUGS!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the blow-up Butch!

GO COUGS!

-Jamie

Anonymous said...

I'm as big of fan as the next Coug....but the blow up Butch totally scares me :)