Monday, September 18, 2006

A Shower for a Bride.


My girl Angie. The Bride To Be. One of my closest and oldest friends. Love her like a sister. The one I will stand up with as she starts her new adventure called Marraige. Hawaii here we come.
The Tropical Spread and Drinks.


The beautiful roses her man dropped off to surprise her before the shower. Sweet huh!

Beautiful gifts bestowed upon her by her friends.

Her Sisters and new little nephew.

Her bridesmaids and hostesses of the shower.

And the rest of the girls. (and baby boy)

It was yet another quick but fun trip to Seattle. While I was "showering" the kids were playing hard on Grandma's Beach, and Mike was playing hard with my chi-o sisters at the Coug Game. I missed you guys, but glad you had a good time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, your shower looks great! Congratulations!!!

And we missed you, too, Shan :)

-Jamie

Lindsay said...

Great photos!
Hawaii here you come!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time w/great friends but Im a little jealous I want to go to hawaii!!!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful bride! Is your whole family going to Hawaii, or are you going alone?
Lucky Girl!

Michelle said...

I was just about to say how pretty Angie is... and I see that Misty said the same thing... she will be gorgeous in Hawaii wearing a wedding gown.

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun throwing a shower with you Shany...you are so creative!
We also had fun seeing you and your darling family. Maggie had a blast with your kids!
Hope Ty is feeling better!
Love, Les