Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Boy and his Football



Ty is completely into his football this year. Makes his papa proud! So when I wanted to practice with the new lens Mike got me for my birthday I reluctantly asked Ty if I could take pictures of him expecting a NO. But he wanted to go outside and throw the ball around, so he was game!

I have to just say a quick thanks to Mike for giving me the lens, knowing how much I love my little hobby...and a big thank you for giving me such gorgeous subjects to photograph. Because I just have to brag a little here and say Ty is beautiful! Love this little firecracker!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Wont be long and our boys will hopefully be playing in real football games together.
I can just see us in the bleachers screaming our crazy heads off.

Anonymous said...

Very cool Shannon. He IS beautiful!
So... you have said a couple of times that you got a new lens... but what lens did you get?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that Ty has "come out of his shell" a bit in this past year; you guys must be doing some awesome parenting!

Hope to see you guys this weekend!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Sweet pics! What a little stud!

Lindsay said...

Future Coug in the making!
Once again - great pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures make me want a boy SO bad!

What a sweet boy!
Les

Glory Laine said...

Ty is so handsome! Great idea to coax him with the football!

Anonymous said...

Thaat 1st picture is total model quality. GQ here he comes!
Sis Michelle