Thursday, October 05, 2006

Here's What I've Done Today....

And here's what I have to do before leaving on Sunday for a week.

Today I did:

  • Up on the computer at 5:40 (couldnt sleep)
  • Took Emery and Ty to School.
  • Dropped of a Check to my Mary Kay Lady ;).
  • Stopped by Starbucks for my Grande Americano with Cream (price was raised a nickle)
  • Met the Girls at the Daisy Bucket for a photo shoot.
  • Hung out at the Bucket for another 30 minutes till it was time to pick up Ty.
  • Picked up Ty and then swung into Maurices to try on 3 pairs of jeans (no success)
  • Picked up Emery at school went home.
  • Made lunch and then tried to get 3 little ones down for naps. Worked on that for 2 hours as I processed the photo-shoot. No Naps. Ug!
  • Oh, and a couple loads of laundry.

To Do: (and here is what I need to be doing) (WHAT IS DONE)

  • Make dinner.
  • Clean my Bathrooms and Kids Rooms
  • For Mops: Type up Agenda for Tonights meeting. Print out Name cards, Write Newsletter, Interview Speaker and then turn it all over for someone else to run the show next Wed. when Im gone.
  • Get Ready for a Garage SAle Im having on Saturday. (what was I thinking) Planning on throwing it all together late Friday Night.
  • Pack for Hawaii (Not stressed about that, I have a list already)
  • Stop tearing up every time I think about leaving my kids for a week.
  • Finish Angies Wedding Designs (Programs, Agendas, Name Cards, Gift Tags, Gift Albums)
  • Get Up to the Camera Store to get another Memory Card for the trip.
  • Find Brown Sandals someplace (no more summer styles out there)
  • Type up Schedules for the Grandmas while I am gone.
  • Sunday Agenda: Church at 9 am, Pre-school program for Ty at 10:30, Dinner with family at Noon, Come home and Pack, Leave for Seattle in Afternoon to fly out Early Monday Morning.

So why am I blogging instead of working...because my brain is fried and I have been up since the crack...and well, List help me! so there you have it.

And here are a couple of the Cute Daisy Bucket Girls:



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who am I...yeah its me Kristie...thought I was so smart with my blog somehow I've changed my name! Anyway, lists are therapy for Moms! Hope you get to the end of yours before you leave.

Michelle said...

Just think how relaxing the flight to Hawaii will be? Oh... to sit that long... with a book and a drink! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Shany, I am so with you on this one...well I dont have quite as much to do as you do! I have been tearing up too every time I think about leaving my girls! Just think how relaxing that flight will be and to be on the gorgeous beaches of Hawaii w/o any toddlers running around us...ahhhh it does sound pretty good!
See you Sunday! Les

Anonymous said...

Love ya! Thanks for taking time out to do our photo shoot. Love the pics. I know I have a list that I am sure is a mile long, I just need to write it down instead of keeping it in my head!
Cass

Lindsay said...

Love the list... a day in the life of YOU! Good luck getting things checked off that "list" :)

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I thought Starbuck's raised their prices! Glad I'm not going crazy.

Shan, you're probably the most organized person I know; you'll get everything done. The garage sale on Saturday is pretty ambitious, but you guys'll make it work. Have a wonderful time in Hawaii, and be sure to stick your toes in the sand for me!

Jamie

Stacy said...

You amaze me, women amaze me! HAWAII???? I want the details. Clay and I are taking Chacen & Claire (Grandmas is coming out to hang with Camdyn) for Spring Break! Clay's sister lives there so we're leaving the kids with them once we land on the island! You, enjoy yourself and your husband!