Monday, October 02, 2006

Senior Style.

First of all I wanted to let you know that I have been searching like crazy for the infamous "Hooker Outfit" picture that my mom and sister both mentioned in the comments. Not quite sure if it is the exact outfit as they are talking about, but I know I have a picture of myself in a Hot Pink Spandex Unitard with a tight leopard print jacket on. What was I thinking? In the search for that picture I did come across this lovely. My senior picture. And yet again, WHAT WAS I THINKING?!? First off, Denim on Denim??? Second, Cowboy boots in Seattle?? Im thinking those were influenced by my boyfriend at the time. (Hi Alex if your reading).
Still have those boots by the way, but the kids play with them now. Okay, proceed to laugh at me...it's okay, I'm laughing too.

11 comments:

Kristie said...

And now we know where Eme gets her trend setting skills! You are beautiful, even with the boots!

Can't wait to see the "Hooker" pic!

Lindsay said...

Beautiful, but Total City Slicker!
Love it! You're "One Hot Mama"!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're styling. I believe country music and western stuff was totally in at that time. You have to find the other outfit though, I can totally picture it in my head.
Sis Michelle

Angela said...

Love it! That was in style back in the day. I had a similer picture the only thing that was different was that I was wearing a jean skirt! We were way cool!

Anonymous said...

You look much better in this outfit than the one you are looking for. Cowboy boots were in at this time, you look good to me.
Mom

Anonymous said...

laughing so hard at this. I have a picture almost exactly like this, too. Too funny. You look beautiful, boots and all!

Anonymous said...

I'm having rush flashbacks right now!! Seriously, though, I think denim-on-denim was the look back then. I mean, I did it and I was a total trendsetter ;)

Jamie

Anonymous said...

yeah, Jamie wore that same outfit all the time at ole' Chi-O except with penny-loafers and argyle socks. i remember seeing this picture before. I especially love that the boots went on the outside of tight jeans.
-Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Shany that is so hilarious...totally peeing my pants! You look hot! I can totally remember you when you looked like that! Of course I always thougtht you were way cooler than me b/c you were older!

Love it!
Les

Stacy said...

I'll send you one of my senior pics...as it is nearly IDENTICAL! See, we would have been friends in highschool, too! Good Times!

Melissa said...

All I can say is SWEET!!

You are very pretty then and now!

Mel