Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hawaii Post # 6 "Amy"

I couldn't do another Hawaii post without dedicating one to Amy, the maid of honor, the sister of the bride and my friend. Why Amy? Well because her face takes up most of my memory card on my camera. Stella loved Amy and Amy loved Stella. (For those of you who dont know Stella, it's my camera.) I know she will be reading this and I can just see her mouth drop when she does. Are you embarrassed Amy?
I have known Amy for as long as I have known Ang, but more so as Angie's sister. I remember a Women's retreat years ago when I started to get to know the real Amy. See, she comes across quiet and reserved at first, she's really not. She's probably one of the funniest girls I know. She has a Quick Wit! She is smart, confident, level headed, with a solid faith I admire. She kept us in line during the trip, literally. We were usually seen following her around like little ducks since she seemed to always know where to go. I really think one of the highlights of my trip was getting to hang with her and gaining a new friend. I miss you Amy! Hope you love these pictures...hope your doggy-sitter likes some of them too ;)



(stay tuned for the last Hawaii post tomorrow "The Bride and Groom")

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Beautiful Girl.
No wonder Stella liked her!
You've been blessed with some great women in your life Shannon - and I know they treasure you as much as you treasure them!!
Your Hawaii pictures are amazing.
They capture everything... every little detail... the amazing smiles... the gorgeous setting...the moments that matter.
Stella is great... but it's the photographer that "makes" the pictures come alive!

Anonymous said...

Shannon...
You are amazing.
You are so lucky to have such awesome women friends in your life.
You did an awesome, awesome job with these pictures!
So excited that I get to see them!
I LOVE YOU! ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl!

Thank you for posting such sweet pictures and sweet words of our frend Amy!
What a beautiful woman inside and out!
Love, Leslie

Anonymous said...

I love the photo that is B&W... where she is looking over her shoulder!

Anonymous said...

Oh Shannon!! My mouth did drop open when I saw what was posted yesterday! You are so very sweet!! I miss you tons and Stella too!

Love, Amy

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Your pictures always carry such emotion! Such a great tribute to your friend!