Saturday, March 17, 2007

Miss Cadence


Thank you little Cadence for being a sweet little model for me today! The skittle's were worth it huh? Sorry Stacy, I just couldnt resist posting this one. I promise I will let you see the rest before I post anymore! Actually this is the only one i have edited so far. She's a natural born photo subject!
And just FYI for anyone who cares in the future I will post pictures from any photo sessions I have on my photo blog. (see link on sidebar). But since Stacy is a friend of mine and reads this blog I had to share it here. Have a great Saturday and Root for the Cougs!!!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Very sweet pic!

Go COUGS!

Lindsay said...

TOO CUTE!! Love that sweet girl - great job of "capturing" her!

Anonymous said...

She is precious.

Love,
Katie

Stacy said...

Oh yeah! How fun to see my girl in a real photo, not just my snap shots! She looks so grown up! Kinda sad, for me! Well, thank you for taking our pictures and let me know when you have more edited! Can't wait to see them! You are awesome, by the way! She did really well for you! You're a natural!