Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This Takes me Back.


I found this picture in a drawer today. I just had to share it. I think it is one of my all time favorites of me and my Sorority Sisters. My memory sucks so I am sure I might get some of the details wrong, but I am pretty sure it was taken the summer after graduation. We were at our friend's Amy and Will's wedding. I was a bridesmaid along with Molly and Jennifer.
Anyway, it just takes me back...so much has changed...I dont think there were any other girls in this pictured who were married, except maybe Sarah. Now I know of 9 here married and a combo of around 9 children...and one on the way (a leprechaun apparently ;). Im not sure how many of my sorority sister's actually read this blog...but if you do here's a shout out to you. We are approaching our 10th year out of college...we are getting old girls! And what was up with all the floral dresses?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...what a great picture! I remember Annie and I were bummed we couldn't make it to that wedding because we were both at a Delta Sig wedding in Yakima. Kimberly has bangs & eyebrows in that pic!

Jamie

Shannon said...

"Kimberly has bangs & eyebrows in that pic!"

HA!!!

Molly said...

I noticed the bangs as well. Wow, that is a blast from the past. I can't believe its been 10 years - where does the time go???

Thanks for the laugh Shan!

Molly

Jennifer said...

My 10th anniversary for being out of college is this year also. I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by! What college did you go to? I hope you are all feeling better!

Kristie said...

Fun! "I found this is a drawer..." Are you spring cleaning?? Time does fly!

Shannon said...

Jennifer~ Washington State University. Go Cougs!
Kristie~ Heck no on the spring cleaning!

Tiffany said...

I love looking at old pictures! How fun! What IS up with all the floral dresses?!! HA! :)

Anonymous said...

What a blast from the bast! This is one of my most favorite pictures from college, it has most of my favorite gals in it. Shan, I feel honored to be featured in your blog.

P.S. Sarah wasn't married yet, but soon after.

Angela said...

Very Fun!
I remember wearing a floral dress in someone's wedding. UM Rebecca are reading this?

Nicole said...

What a great memory. Yea nice floral dresses!

Tracy said...

Total blast from the past - I love it! I loved that wedding too - such a good memory. I can't believe how 10 years goes by so fast - it's incredible. My girls are still my girls though, same as they were ten years ago.

Stacy said...

So fun! When I was back in NE last week, my good friend, Stephanie from Vegas came, too. We went to the DG house and I showed her around. What memories! Thanks for the blast from the past!