Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Disney ~ Where do I even begin?

So we have been going for 2 days straight. From Breakfast to around 10pm every day. I'm exhausted!!! But having a blast, and the kids have been such troopers! Today we set out for our last day at the park. We have pretty much seen it all, but there are a few shows we dont want to miss, and dinner with the princesses!

I thought I would share the pictures with some of the characters we have met, which is probably the best part for our kids. I dont have the picture of me and the girls with Mickey, since I had the "staff" photographers take that one. I'll be buying it for sure though, because Piper is In Love with Mickey and she was so sweet meeting him.



A couple pictures from the Bugs Life park in "California Adventure". This was a great area for our kids, small little rides, and no waits at all!!! We did however attempt to take them to the "It's Tough To Be A Bug" show. Scared the poop out of them...Emery even hit the deck and tried to do the army crawl out of the theater. They may be scarred for life.




I want to try to get a better picture of Ty with Buzz...(his favorite ride). Buzz was on his way to check out his spaceship.



Some Classics. The Characters are so attentive to the little ones...it's really sweet to see.


Love the big old hug Tigger gave Ty.

Well, off to wake the crew and get ready for another day!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an experience for the kiddies. They must have loved every minute of it!!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Oh' I am about to burst with excitment!!! Thise pictures are so cute. I love, love, love the one of Piper looking at Pinocchio.
How sweet is that!
Looks like fun. Lucky little kiddo's!

Stacy said...

Wow! What fun! I can't wait til our kids are a little older and we maybe have one or two more and we too will be Disney Bound! I am glad you are enjoying your trip! Fun, fun! Piper is adorable staring at Pinocchio...I can just imagine what her little brain is thinking! :)

Nicole said...

I can't wait to go with my kids, what great memories.

Michelle said...

I am so tickled that you are posting while away! Looks like GREAT fun!

Melissa said...

Our kids were scared too from the Bugs life show. Love the pics with the bug characters. We didn't get to see them. Love it! Mel

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the kids are in heaven right now... Thanks so much for sharing with all of us!

Ang

Kristie said...

So sweet! Love the smiling little faces when they see their fav characters!:)

Tiffany said...

So much fun!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love the story about Emery in the Bugs Life show. . .I have been to it and can see how she would get scared. It feels like bugs are crawling all over you!!!! I'm so jealous you are in Disneyland--love that place.

Kimberly

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture is the one with Goofy, Piper and Pinocchio. So cute!

Lindsay said...

Fun, fun, fun!! Looks like everyone is having a GREAT time!