Saturday, July 21, 2007

Summer Day Field Trip

Angela took us up to her favorite play area in the wilderness to play in the river and catch creatures. So fun! We were all alone and it was so quiet, peaceful and relaxing. Aside from looking over my shoulder a few times for cougars or bears.



Aren't these two cute!!

My little Mermaid.
I love these buns.


And these too for that matter.

And here is the biologist herself giving us a lesson on some sort of crustacean/insect thingy...ask her she's got all the facts. :)

The DillyBob.

And Emery with our little fish friend I caught...and they played to "death" with.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

So fun!! I love that you played "to death" with the fishy. haha. hillarious. Ummm... your gross baby story on Michelle's blog was just that... GROSS!!! :o)

Angela said...

Nice!
Thanks for the lovely blog pic. :)
I had so much fun and I am wishing that we were there right now!

Michelle said...

Looks like GREAT fun! I'd be interested to know where that place is... looks like good safe fun for kiddos!

Tanya said...

Oh what fun! Love enjoying God's awesome creation!

Kristie said...

We played with a fish to death when we were there too!