Sunday, July 01, 2007

Still Alive...just busy

Hi there,

Just checking in quickly to let those concerned (misty ;) that I am still alive. I've just been busy this week getting things with the biz squared away before we leave next week on vacation! Yeah!

However, I took a trip yesterday to Portland to observe and soak up some knowledge about wedding photography from my good friends Scott & Sue who are pro's at it and have been for years. Wow...lot's to learn, but so much fun! Here are a few of the images I shot (thanks Scott & Sue for letting me tag along, You guys are awesome!!!!)

Oh, and i dont have these on my Photography Blog because I still havent decided 100% if I will add Wedding Photography to my biz yet. Although Scott & Sue said "too late, you already have." :).




11 comments:

Tanya said...

Nice pictures Shan....why not do weddings....you are good at it all! Have fun on vacation!!!

Michelle said...

They look AWESOME!!! I talked with Scott this morning and he was bragging on you... I think it is a gift... go with it! :-) Happy Weekend.

Anonymous said...

Love your new banner and I definitely think you should do weddings if you have the time, you most certainly have the talent.
Michelle (sis)

Angela said...

Nice work!
I wish you would of done my wedding pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

AAAAhhhhh, Elise! She looks beautiful, and your pictures are so awesome. Share more, I would LOVE to see them. So, So FUN!

Glory Laine said...

Wonderful. But I think your right to be nervous about weddings. With other shoots if something goes wrong you just re-shoot, and wedding.... you might be shot if you don't get it right that day.

Kristie said...

You've got the skills for sure! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Shan,
Those pictures look amazing! You are so talented...
Hope your feeling caught up and the packing is going well for the road trip! Have a wonderful vacation...
Ang

Molly said...

Ahhh, good practice for the upcoming "party." :)

The pics are great - you're definitely a natural!

Molly

Stacy said...

You are so talented! Go for it!

Anonymous said...

Shan, you have the touch...do it!