Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cousins on the Beach


One of the best part of being in Seattle a couple weeks ago was watching my kids play all week with their cousins that they rarely get to see. They had so much fun on the beach everyday!


So many pictures so I made a photo gallery if you want to see them all.


Here's the link: COUSINS ON THE BEACH
If you want to know who is who in order of the picture left to right it goes:
Luke, Emery, Alec, Piper, Ty, Annie Moon, Jeb, Kingsley & Kael.
Luke & Alec are my sister Michelle's boys. Annie Moon & Jeb are my sister Jill's twins. Kingsley & Kael are my brother Mark's boys. (there are 3 other cousins but they were not there.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer...the link's not working.

Jamie

Lindsay said...

great, great photos!
Love the ones of Piper with the drift wood.

Anonymous said...

What fabulous pictures! You have such a gift for "capturing the moment." What a treasured memory for all the kids to be together at the beach! I hope you are able to do that every summer!

Grandma Karen

Anonymous said...

I love this pic of all of them. Great memories made that week.
Michelle

Kristie said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

wow, what great pics!!

-Jamie

Michelle said...

I totally love the one of Eme (#9)... your girls are so good in front of the camera!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!
Fun memories that I am sure they will always remember.

Leslie

Molly said...

What a cute crew!

Molly