Sunday, August 26, 2007

Horses, Goats & More Horses.

So the kids got their first taste of riding horses this summer. Once with their cousins and some family friends when we were up for the wedding. Our friend Ben owns, breeds and trains horses. Here they are on Butterscotch.





Then they got to play with the goats out at Angela and Darrins. Awe the joys of farm life.

Here's Piper after one of the goats mistook her hand for a piece of lettuce. Ouch!
Angela taking Darrin for a ride.
I thought this one was sweet. (although I cut the horses head off...oops)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

There's seriously nothing like riding horses...playing with goats... gotta love the country! Gotta watch out for those goats!! They like to nibble on everything!

Kailin said...

Looks like fun, hope Piper's ok!

Anonymous said...

What fun...poor Pips!
I especially love the one with the sword tucked under your arm!

Love, Les

Angela said...

Good times!

Kristie said...

It's just like animal planet!

Stacy said...

Shannon,
I know I have said this before but you are so talented...I just went back through several of your blogs and the beach portfolio and you are seriously awesome! You capture "things"...it gives me a lump in my throat when I look at your pictures! It looks like you guys had a really fun summer! How exciting! What a beautiful wedding!