Monday, August 13, 2007

We Are Home!!!

(this post deserves bullets because my brain is working in list right now)

  • I have tons of pictures to go through and share.
  • The wedding was beautiful
  • The visit with my sisters and their kids was so fun!
  • I want a week every summer with my siblings and their families at the beach!
  • I'm so glad to be home with my "mama's boy" Maverick!
  • He missed me ;).
  • Gearing up for 5 (count them) 5 photo shoots this week.
  • Need to go school shopping!!!
  • House needs a good scrubbing!
  • I gave up my "Martha" rights to Mike this year. He's planning the kids b-day party! Yeah!! (does that make me a bad mama?)
  • Off to go do 10 loads of laundry and clean out old clothes in the closets.
  • Then I'll post pictures.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so with you... all except 5 photo shoots... only one of those ;-)

Angela said...

Very very happy you are home!

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
I am so excited to see all your photos. Talked for a minute with Jill, and she told me how completely precious it was to see all the litle cousins together.
sue

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it home safely! We miss you guys, Maggie keeps asking about your kids! It was so good to see all of you! Cant wait to see more pictures!
Love, Les

Kristie said...

Welcome home! Delegating the bday parties to Mike does not make you a bad mama...it makes you a smart one! Using all the assets at your disposal...way to go! Plus I'm totally excited to see what Mike will come up with!:)

Stacy said...

Glad your home! Can't wait to see photos!

Lindsay said...

Can't wait to see the "details" of the week... and GO MIKE! I'm thinking something crimson and gray! :)