Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Christmas Stick

Truely one of my most favorite parts of Christmas are the photo cards!

And my turn for the Questionnaire.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Usually paper. Special paper for each child.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real! Except for my Christmas Stick.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually around the second week of December so it doesn't get to crispy. Plus...i have this little thing...i cant put Christmas decorations up til December.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually around the 1st.
5. Do you like eggnog? Gross
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably all the Dolls. But the best by far was my engagement ring. (still a kid at heart at 25) Oh wait!, I also found out I was pregnant with Emery on the next Christmas eve.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, a little people's one and a very cool metal one Mike got me.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Father-in-law...Mike's in charge of that one
9. Easiest person to buy for? My Mother-in-law...she loves it all...and everything makes her tear up :)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...I look forward to it all year. My list is huge though, so I have to save my pennies!
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmm...I can't think of any.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? All the Santa Claus Movies with Tim Allen...and Irving Berlin's White Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Mid December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peppermint Chip Blizzard Baby!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear & Red. (Mike thinks it's boring)
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night!!!!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. Love seeing our kid's face when they come down our stairs.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of Course.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Kids open one for the Birthday Party for Jesus on Christmas Eve. I like to save all mine til morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People who think Christmas is only about Santa & Gifts. Hello folks, Christmas has been around for years for a reason. It's not just what you want to make it. It's all about Jesus! (of course I say that will a little guilt since im pretty sure our entire living room will be entirely full of gifts for all the kids this year.)
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? hmm...nothing really...I like being surprised.
24. Favorite ornament theme or color? My tree is all bright primary colors! I also love the little hand print of emery when she was a baby. Maverick almost ate it this year :(
25. Favorite for Christmas dinner? We do Turkey.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited to see my kids!
Look at all those pictures! Looks awesome! I really, really wanted to do this this year, but never got it done. :( Next year, perhaps. Amyway, very nice!

Michelle said...

I love your Christmas Stick... it is missing mine... such a slacker I have been. :-)

Kristie said...

Love the Christmas stick!

Leslie said...

I love the Christmas stick! I can still remember when you had it at your place in Seattle all decorated.