Friday, December 21, 2007

A not so good year for Santa

I love my husband!!! Just had to share that right as I was starting to type this blog in an attempt to avoid the massive cleaning that needs to be done before family arrives, he called and said he hired someone to come in and scrub down the house for us tomorrow! Yeah!!!!


Anyway, on to regular posting, as I was getting the santa pictures out to display today I came across the year 2005! I just had to share! Hilarious! The girls at the Daisy Bucket took them!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Oh man, I wish someone was headed my way to clean. Enjoy your little break...you deserve it!

Tanya said...

Oh my! What a wonderful husband, Shan! I don't think I have seen cuter santa pictures....way toooo cute!

Lindsay said...

I remember that card... loved it then & still do now :)

Enjoy your clean house!! :)

Angela said...

Yes, what a wonderful husband you have! I am sure right about now you are enjoying your sparkling clean house! You deserve it!
That card is so funny, I love it!

Kristie said...

I remember these!:)

Yeah for housekeepers!!!

Kristie said...

And yeah for husbands that just know!!