Saturday, December 22, 2007

He Lost a Tooth...Then We almost Lost Him.

The apple that started it all. He took a bite and his tiny little loose tooth stayed in the apple. He was startled at first, then Mommy hyped up all the excitement about him loosing his first tooth. He ran upstairs with the tooth to show his daddy. He then came downstairs with such a sad look on his face. And then I noticed his green face...
He was about to faint or puke or something. He laid on my lap in the bathroom for a few minutes then headed to the couch with a cold rag for literally 45 minutes.
I think he is going to be like his Uncle Mark who passes out at the sight of blood.

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh Ty! What a memory making story you've created here!! :)
Hope the tooth fairy treats you well.

Angela said...

Oh my gosh!

I can just see it now. You jumping and yelling with joy as you once did when we recieved a phone call about our first child!
I can't believe he is old enough to loose a tooth! It seems like yesterday he was just a baby!

Those pictures are great!

Tanya said...

Awwww...poor boy, quite traumatic it looks to be! Hope the tooth fairy makes it all worth it for him!

Katie said...

Oh wow! I am so excited to see this...Gregory has two loose teeth, too! The whole thing kinda grosses me out, so I'm not loving that last picture of Ty ;) But it's pretty exciting. Hope the tooth fairy is good to your little man.

Anonymous said...

:) Cute story.
Isn't it cool, to capture these things, with pictures AND words. I love that you will always have this cute story to share with Ty and his first girlfriend, and his wofe adn kids and grandkids! :) Happy Saturday!

Michelle said...

You are so good about capturing the whole experience! Congratulations, Ty! You sure are growing up!!

Kristie said...

What a milestone! Sorry about the trauma...poor guy! Guess EMT is probably not in the cards for him, huh?!?!

Leslie said...

Oh Sweet Ty! That is such a big deal! I hope he recovered...he looked a little green!

Crystal said...

How sweet! Poor little guy, I get kind of queezy too. Love the picture of both apple and tooth!

Nicole said...

Sounds just like me I passout eventhinking of blood. I thought they were a bit older when they looes teeth Nick BETTER not loose any for a while!!

Angie said...

So sweet... Did he like the tooth fairy part? Merry Christmas!