Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Her List

Piper has been talking about her birthday for months now. So when a Toy's R Us party planner came in the mail for her she was so excited. She took it to her bed at nap time one day to work on her invite list. She worked on it for a few days before I saw it. I was starting to wonder what the list was looking like. Was she just scribbling names, was she trying out her letters?

Finally she showed it to me. It's for sure not a complete list yet, but it is a start...and totally adorable. In case your wondering who's who. Claire is the little one on top, Whitney is on the bottom and Zeke with the hat (mama drew the hat) on the right.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is precious, she put alot of thought into that, you have to keep that one for sure.
Mom

Lindsay said...

wow. precious is right!!

LOVE it! :)

Nicole said...

So cute I'm so glad our little ones are friends (even though Whit is a terd sometimes to her she is still on the list) :)

Katie said...

Aww, how cute! I can't believe she is going to be FOUR...wow.

Michelle said...

Thanks for scanning it in!! It's really fun to see it. She's a doll.

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness... SOOO cute!
Izzy reminds me so much of Piper!
Adorable.

Anonymous said...

That's a keeper!
Michelle

Sweet Blessings said...

I so LOVE her list...and most of all I LOVED watching her personality truly come out with Daddy at school today (I thought for awhile he brought the wrong child, because I've never heard her talk so loud during free-play time :D) She sooooo LOVED sharing the day with her Daddy...he's a very, very good Daddy too! Sweet blessings!