Friday, January 09, 2009

Piper's Programs

This week was filled with pre-school programs for miss pip. She had her Birthday Celebration for Jesus in class on Tuesday since it was canceled due to snow before Christmas. And then their Concert last night. I love sweet 3 & 4-year-old's singing.
(Note: anyone who wants to see if I got a picture of their child and wants copies see below).

I had to post this: Mike gave piper a sheet of Cougar stickers. She just had to take them to school to give to each of her friends. I wonder what some of the parents thought, us Pac 10 Folks can get a little sensitive on what our children are exposed to ;).



The Nativity.








So, if you asked me to try to grab a picture of your child (since I was in the front) I did try. Or if you are grandma or one of the teachers, I posted them in a gallery on my site, you can download the digital files. I'm sorry it is so impersonal, but it's just quicker for me then emailing them to everyone.
Here's the Link Enter the password: BLPS. You will have to register for an account in order to add them to your cart and then download them. It will take you through the whole process as if you are buying the images...but it doesn't charge you for anything. Enjoy.

9 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

Oh Shannon,

Thank YOU so much for sharing your gift of photography...those pictures are absolutely precious! My heart is smiling...and your sweet girl did such an awesome job last night...(but, she looks soooo grown-up in the pictures :D ) Hope you have a great weekend...filled with many Sweet blessings!

Anonymous said...

I love it, stickers and all, might as well start recruiting while they are young. Piper looks so cute in her Christmas outfit and I am sure she loved performing.
Love,Mom

Amy Tolar said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Nicole said...

Such a sweet girl I love her outfit.

Kristie said...

I LOVE them all!! How sweet!! They all seem so focused on their performance!:)

Michelle said...

Thanks!!! I love that sweet girly of yours... more and more all the time!

Lindsay said...

I loved that you were at the other side ... now I feel like I got to see the whole thing :)

Cute pictures of Piper handing out her COUG stickers too!

Angela said...

Oh that Piper is pretty sweet! Thanks for the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Piper looks so grown up and so cute. What a stylish outfit. Love her style.
Auntie Michelle