Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I was Tagged

Michelle tagged me...so here I go:

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
Starbucks
Walmart
The kid's School
New Hope Community

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL/IM ME REGULARLY:
Mike
Angela
Michelle
Nicole

FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:
Red Robin
Chens
My Back Yard, when Mike BBQs
Any Place on the water in Seattle

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
A Spa getting a massage
Sleeping
A Cabin in the Snowy Mountains
A Cabana on a Beach

FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
Friends
How I Met Your Mother
Law & Order
Ace of Cakes

and here is where I am supposed to tag, but I'm pretty sure most have done it already.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

awww...Friends...

love the Fox reruns!:)

Lindsay said...

Law & Order is one of my favorites too :)

Michelle said...

I like it... :)

Angela said...

Yep Friends will never get old!