Sunday, November 27, 2005

Back From The Beach



We are back from our trip to the folks house. It was a good week; Great Football game. A First Birthday. An Engagement. Seeing Friends. Meeting their new babies. PF Changs. Nummy Thanksgiving Dinner.

Now back to the norm. Sorry my blog has been neglected, but it would have been a challenge to post at my parents house. The kids love it up there. Unfortunatly it was cold and foggy so they only got one day to play on the beach. But we kept them busy.

I am so tired, the trip did something crazy to Piper's sleeping schedule. She now thinks its play time around 4 am! Not fun!! And since she doesnt have her own room we cant just let her scream herself back to sleep in her cribs like we did the other kids...(mean parents). Any suggestions?

Well, off to get ready for church...I'll post more pictures of the trip later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys made it home safe and sound. It was great to see the two of you this week!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see you guys and hang out! I hope the rest of your trip was nice and relaxing. Maggie keeps asking about your kids, she prays for them at night...so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Whoops that last blog was from me!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time! Love the picture of your kids at the beach! It looks cold though!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great holiday. Love the pic of the kids on the beach!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a great pic, perfect for a Christmas card.
Michelle

Anonymous said...

THAT is one awesome pic on the beach. have NO advice for the sleepin baby ... I always cuddled with my babies in bed if they woke up too early... but that's just me! lol