Sunday, November 20, 2005

{Congratulations}


I got the money picture. We where at my Nephew Kael's first birthday party. My brother started making a speach about Kael's first year, and what a good Mom Stacey has been and so forth. At that point, I saw it coming, got into position and snap! Got the picture right at the moment my brother PROPOSED to his girlfriend!! A shock t all of Us...Including Stacey!
Congratulations Mark and Stacey!!! We are so excited for you!! And personally I can't ask for a better sister-in-law. You did good Mark! Oh, and happy birthday little Kael!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh' My GOSH! Congrats on the new sister in law and way to go on the shot, that is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kristie

Anonymous said...

HOW SWEET is that photo....
Sherry