Wednesday, November 16, 2005

{Cheese, Apples and Boobies}

Okay, so today's is a random post, but I wanted to catch you up on a few little tidbits of our daily life the last couple days.

First Piper:
She doesn't want to crawl!!! In fact the whole idea of it freaks her out as you can see in the picture below. She hates being on her tummy. The girl is nearing 9 months and she doesn't want to move a budge. (secretly, mommy's okay with this)

In this next picture you will see signs of her growing up. Cheese. She loves it. Okay, so your technically not supposed to give babies dairy till their a year...but hey, its the only food she can mush up with her gums and her ONE tooth. Yes that's right, she has one little tooth on the bottom (insert tune to my tooth song for those who know it.) Speaking of tooth. This morning Piper got her first very stern scolding for biting my as she nursed!!! She didn't much care for the scolding...Mean mommy.

Second Ty:
Funny little story from Ty this morning. Daddy was getting ready for work and Ty, holding his WSU football, says to him "Daddy, when Im big like you, Im going to wear a helmet and play football" Daddy: " There might be Huskies there" Ty: "Yeah, I know" Daddy; "Are you going to tackle them?" Ty: "No I'm going to Push them"
Can you tell Apple Cup is just around the corner? Two seconds later as I step out of the shower Ty looks up at me and says "Mommy, I've got Boobies like you do!" Gotta laugh and that little man.

Third Emery: No picture of her, but she did take these pictures of Ty and I...What a little photographer I have.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um....you gonna post the pics?? :)

-Jamie

Anonymous said...

Never mind :)

-Jamie

Shannon said...

Wow, your quick Jamie! Got me right in the middle of my editing!

Anonymous said...

Piper will crawl when she gets ready I am sure, they all do.
Is it time to get Emery her own camera? Yea Ty for wanting to be a football player, just hope its for the right team.
I saw in the paper this morning that the top of the Space Needle is being painted crimson, WSU won the contest for bringing in the most money, yea!!!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

that title was titilating.... hmmmmm... and you didn't fail to please! LOL

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Love it! Maggie took her time crawling too! Once they start moving, they dont stop! Piper has such sweet expressions!
Love, Les