Sunday, November 06, 2005

Die Hard Fans....Whatever!

It was FREEZING!!! The Coaches and the Refs are Stupid! But we were there till the end, well till Mike had had Enough. The only thing that kept me half way warm was Piper in her baby Bjorn underneath my coat. Pretty sure she was the only one who stayed warm. The mile long walk back to the car, up hill mind you, pushing a stroller and carrying Piper...I kept chanting "we will go to NO more November games" It's the only thing that got me back to the car without turning into a block of ice. {cute pics though} And hey, that's all that matters, forget the frost bite and hypothermia. (the blue and black check head is Piper)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ty looks like he is asleep in the one of him alone. Did the kids mind the cold? I am sure it was very cold, did it snow? Cute pictures.
Mom

Anonymous said...

You guys are die hard fans! I love that you take the whole fam. rain (or snow) or shine! What great memories the kids will have!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures but you looks sooo cold! Ty does look like he is asleep. . . maybe hypothermia?? I bet you all had a good time though even if the game was a heartbeaker at the end. These will be wonderful family memories.

Grandma Karen

Anonymous said...

Well Eme is obviously putting on a good game face, is she practicing to be a "STAR"? so funny. Poor Ty, looks like he had had enough too. I hate being cold, I would have been miserable and gripey too. But you're right, cute pics!!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

The look on Ty's face is utter disgust with what he was watching on the field. He wasn't asleep, he just lowered his head and closed his eyes and let out a big sigh.

Probably said a little prayer for Daddy too ;)

Daddy